Upper Body: Bicep Stretch
Muscles Used: Biceps (Mid Upper Arm)
Equipment Needed: None
- Stand up straight, with knees slightly bent.
- Place feet hip distance apart.
- Make sure toes are pointing forward.
- Keep shoulders even as you complete this stretch.
- Lift your arms to the side, shoulder height, forming a 90-degree angle between the arms and body. This forms a letter "T" position.
- Rotate your wrists, so your palms face behind you.
- Feel the stretch in your biceps (see photo).
- Inhale (breathe in) through your nose, and exhale (breathe out) through your mouth, as you complete this stretch.
- Hold stretch for 30 seconds.
- Keep your back straight (not arched).
- Continue to breathe.
|Previous||Next: Tricep Stretch|